We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a cookie internet file, a small file that is sent by our web server to your computer, which we can access when you make return visits to our website. For example, we may collect log data about your device and its software, such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, date/time of your visit, and other similar information. We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure usage and activity trends for our online services and better understand our customer base.
- Operational: Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our services.
- Analytics and Customization: Analytics and customization cookies are used to gather information on how you use our service. This data is used to customize our services for you and to make the content you see as relevant as possible.
- Performance and Functionality: Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our services. They help us identify you or your device when you come back to us so that you do not have to log in to view your shopping bag. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
- Targeting: Cookies help us deliver ads that are specific to you and your interests. These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of this Platform. Their overall purpose, however, is to enhance visitors’ experience and enjoyment of this Platform.
- Social Networking: Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites. The companies that serve these cookies may also use your information to serve targeted advertising on other platforms.
- Location-Identifying Technologies: These technologies may be used to collect precise location data when you enable location-based services through your device.
- Device Finger Printing & Pixels: Is the process of analyzing and combining information from your device’s browser in order to create a “fingerprint” of your device and uniquely identify it. When you access a website, e-mail, or an advertisement that contains a pixel, it may permit us or a third party to drop or read cookies on your browser.
How to delete cookies
You can set your cookie preferences by using our cookie consent tool or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Platform cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device.